Meeting All of Your Comfort Needs with a Range of HVAC Products
There’s a reason Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone team are the go-to heating and cooling experts in Haverhill, MA. Regardless of your home comfort need, we have an extensive range of HVAC products that, paired with our expert service, can help get your home back to optimal comfort in no time.
Whether you’ve decided that you’re tired of having a few rooms that are cold all the time and want to look in to a mini-split system or your furnace is older than dirt and you’ve realized it’s time to find its replacement, you’ve come to the right place.
Feel free to take a look at everything we carry, and if there’s anything you’d like clarification on, don’t hesitate to give the experts at Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone a call at 978-872-1190.
Elite® Series CBX32M Air Handler
Efficient air handler for virtually any installation
A direct-drive blower makes the CBX32M quieter and more efficient than standard air handlers. It runs smoothly at higher speeds for an enhanced level of comfort, with minimum operating sounds and energy waste.
- High-efficiency, direct-drive blower motor
- Insulated blower compartment
- Optional electric heat for added comfort
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered parts
- High-efficiency evaporator coil provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency.
- Optional electric heat adds supplemental heat for increased comfort.
- Insulated blower compartment uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound.
Here are some of the top features of the CBX32M:
- High-efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound, as well as heating and cooling loss
- Meets strict standards for 2%-or-less air leakage requirement
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- High-efficiency, direct-drive blower motor—delivers high cooling and heating efficiencies
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Optional electric heat—provides supplemental heat for added comfort
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet—offers long-lasting reliability with a durable finish
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for proper air quality
- Multi-position plastic drain pans—guard against corrosion, while preventing leaks and water damage
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant