Meeting All of Your Comfort Needs with a Range of HVAC Products
There’s a reason Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone team are the go-to heating and cooling experts in Haverhill, MA. Regardless of your home comfort need, we have an extensive range of HVAC products that, paired with our expert service, can help get your home back to optimal comfort in no time.
Whether you’ve decided that you’re tired of having a few rooms that are cold all the time and want to look in to a mini-split system or your furnace is older than dirt and you’ve realized it’s time to find its replacement, you’ve come to the right place.
Feel free to take a look at everything we carry, and if there’s anything you’d like clarification on, don’t hesitate to give the experts at Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone a call at 978-872-1190.
Standard efficiency, gas-fired water boiler with chimney venting
The GWB84-E offers an efficiency of 84% AFUE, meaning it can deliver energy savings compared to an older boiler.
- Electronic ignition control
- Thick fiberglass insulation
- Easy integration, works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Versatile installation available in nine sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger, 1-year limited warranty on remaining covered parts
- With 84% of fuel converted into usable heat, you can enjoy a comfortably warm home all throughout the winter, without worrying about energy use.
- An electronic ignition allows it to turn on only when heat is needed, and reduces the possibility for the flame to go out like a standard pilot light. Layers of thick fiberglass insulation minimize heat loss and on-off cycling. Factory-installed safety switch protects against potentially dangerous low-water conditions. An automatic vent damper closes when it shuts off, preventing wasted heat.
- The heat exchanger at the heart of this boiler is also designed for durability, over a range of water flow rates. Burners are made of stainless steel for greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
Here are some of the top features of the GWB84-E:
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss
- Vent damper—automatically closes when the boiler turns off, maintaining energy efficiency
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Versatile installation—available in nine sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural* or LP gas
- Stainless steel burners—provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation**
- AHRI Certified
- CSA Approved (US)
- CSA Design Certified