Meeting All of Your Comfort Needs with a Range of HVAC Products
There’s a reason Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone team are the go-to heating and cooling experts in Haverhill, MA. Regardless of your home comfort need, we have an extensive range of HVAC products that, paired with our expert service, can help get your home back to optimal comfort in no time.
Whether you’ve decided that you’re tired of having a few rooms that are cold all the time and want to look in to a mini-split system or your furnace is older than dirt and you’ve realized it’s time to find its replacement, you’ve come to the right place.
Feel free to take a look at everything we carry, and if there’s anything you’d like clarification on, don’t hesitate to give the experts at Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone a call at 978-872-1190.
High efficiency, modulating gas-fired condensing water boiler
The GWM-IE Boiler offers an efficiency of 95% AFUE, meaning it converts 95% of its fuel into useable heat.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Sealed-combustion design
- 15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger, 10-year limited warranty on remaining covered components
- Efficiency rating of 95% AFUE.
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2020. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2020 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Inside the heat exchanger shell of the GWM-IE, specially designed helical tubes optimize heat transfer, allowing near-complete recovery of useable heat from the fuel source. The modulating gas dials the temperature in to exactly where you want it.
- Continuous modulation allows the GWM-IE to maintain a precise temperature without constantly cycling between on and off. This not only reduces operating sound levels, but it also increases reliability.
Here are some of the top features of the GWM-IE:
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—converts waste energy into usable heat
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Modulating capability—allows burner to fire at a rate as low as 20% of its full capacity to perfectly match your comfort needs
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—is self-cleaning and extremely durable
- Stainless steel mesh burner—provides greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than aluminized steel burners
- CPVC flue condensate collector—is corrosion resistant and eliminates the use of metal in venting area
- AHRI Certified C
- CSA Approved (US)
- CSA Design Certified