Meeting All of Your Comfort Needs with a Range of HVAC Products
There’s a reason Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone team are the go-to heating and cooling experts in Haverhill, MA. Regardless of your home comfort need, we have an extensive range of HVAC products that, paired with our expert service, can help get your home back to optimal comfort in no time.
Whether you’ve decided that you’re tired of having a few rooms that are cold all the time and want to look in to a mini-split system or your furnace is older than dirt and you’ve realized it’s time to find its replacement, you’ve come to the right place.
Feel free to take a look at everything we carry, and if there’s anything you’d like clarification on, don’t hesitate to give the experts at Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone a call at 978-872-1190.
Elite® Series XC13 Air Conditioner
Reliable and efficient air conditioner
Designed to deliver more comfort for your energy dollar, the XC13 operates efficiently even on the hottest summer days. At the heart of a system is a scroll compressor, which assures smooth and reliable operation.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 15.50 SEER
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Sound levels as low as 74 dB
- Dependable scroll compressor
- SmartHinge™ louvered design
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor, 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered parts
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage
- Efficiency rating of up to 15.50 SEER can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard air conditioner.
- Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
Here are some of the top features of the XC13:
- Efficiency ratings of up to 15.50 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels—as low as 74 dB
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 15.00 SEER air conditioner vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,600 cooling hours per year. Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat
U.S. Department of Energy Regional Standards affect where certain residential products can be installed. Check with your local Lennox dealer for minimum requirements and product availability.
- AHRI Certified C
- HRAI Canada
- Humiditrol (R)
- UL Listed (C)(US)