Meeting All of Your Comfort Needs with a Range of HVAC Products
There’s a reason Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone team are the go-to heating and cooling experts in Haverhill, MA. Regardless of your home comfort need, we have an extensive range of HVAC products that, paired with our expert service, can help get your home back to optimal comfort in no time.
Whether you’ve decided that you’re tired of having a few rooms that are cold all the time and want to look in to a mini-split system or your furnace is older than dirt and you’ve realized it’s time to find its replacement, you’ve come to the right place.
Feel free to take a look at everything we carry, and if there’s anything you’d like clarification on, don’t hesitate to give the experts at Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone a call at 978-872-1190.
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection CBA38MV Air Handler
The quietest and most efficient air handler you can buy*
The CBA38MV has a strong handle on performance. A variable speed motor precisely controls airflow, which helps maximize efficiency and reduce sounds. During hot weather, continuous air circulation helps lower humidity levels.
- High-efficiency evaporator coil
- Variable Speed Blower Motor
- Insulated blower compartment
- Staged electric heat strips
- icomfort™-enabled technology
- Antimicrobial drain pan
- Includes Delta plate knock-out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered parts
- High-efficiency evaporator coil provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency.
- Variable speed blower motor allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort.
- Optional electric heat adds supplemental heat for increased comfort.
- Insulated blower compartment uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound.
Here are some of the top features of the CBA38MV:
- High-efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Meets the Florida 2%-or-less air leakage requirement
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency*
- Variable speed motor—designed for quiet, high-efficiency comfort and enhanced humidity control
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- Automatic comfort control for lower summertime humidity levels
- Variable speed blower motor—excellent for zoning
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Optional electric heat provides supplemental warmth for added comfort
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won't corrode or rust. Multi-position to prevent leaks and water damage
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for improved air quality
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet—offers long-lasting reliability with a durable, baked-on finish
- Includes delta plate knock-out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant
- AHRI Certified
- HRAI Canada
- UL Listed (C)(US)