Meeting All of Your Comfort Needs with a Range of HVAC Products
There’s a reason Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone team are the go-to heating and cooling experts in Haverhill, MA. Regardless of your home comfort need, we have an extensive range of HVAC products that, paired with our expert service, can help get your home back to optimal comfort in no time.
Whether you’ve decided that you’re tired of having a few rooms that are cold all the time and want to look in to a mini-split system or your furnace is older than dirt and you’ve realized it’s time to find its replacement, you’ve come to the right place.
Feel free to take a look at everything we carry, and if there’s anything you’d like clarification on, don’t hesitate to give the experts at Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone a call at 978-872-1190.
Standard efficiency, gas-fired water boiler, with chimney or side wall venting
The GWB84-IE standard efficiency, gas-fired water boiler offers an efficiency of up to 84.4% AFUE, meaning it can deliver energy savings compared to an older boiler. So even if winter brings its worst, you’ll stay comfortable without worrying about energy use.
- Electronic ignition control
- Thick fiberglass insulation
- Easy integration - if you have a traditional system, it will fit perfectly and provide precise heating comfort all winter long
- Versatile installation available in six sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP gas
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger, 1-year limited warranty on remaining covered parts
- Offers an efficiency of up to 84.4% AFUE, meaning it can deliver energy savings compared to an older boiler. So even if winter brings its worst, you’ll stay comfortable without worrying about energy use. Up to 84.4% of fuel is converted into usable heat.
- An electronic ignition allows it to turn on only when heat is needed, and reduces the possibility for the flame to go out like a standard pilot light. Layers of thick fiberglass insulation minimize heat loss.
- Includes extra attention to durability, with features like a cast-iron heat exchanger and corrosion-resistant burners.
- If you have a traditional system, it will fit perfectly and provide precise heating comfort all winter long.
Here are some of the top features of the GWB84-IE:
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Layers of thick fiberglass insulation—minimize heat loss
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Titanium burners—provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than competitive stainless or aluminized stell burners
- Versatile installation—available in six sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
- AHRI Certified
- CSA Approved (US)
- CSA Design Certified