Meeting All of Your Comfort Needs with a Range of HVAC Products
There’s a reason Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone team are the go-to heating and cooling experts in Haverhill, MA. Regardless of your home comfort need, we have an extensive range of HVAC products that, paired with our expert service, can help get your home back to optimal comfort in no time.
Whether you’ve decided that you’re tired of having a few rooms that are cold all the time and want to look in to a mini-split system or your furnace is older than dirt and you’ve realized it’s time to find its replacement, you’ve come to the right place.
Feel free to take a look at everything we carry, and if there’s anything you’d like clarification on, don’t hesitate to give the experts at Andrew DiPietro’s Climate Zone a call at 978-872-1190.
LZP-2 Zoning System
Two-zone system delivering optimal comfort room-to-room
The LZP-2 zoning system allows you to divide your home into two separate climate-controlled zones. This not only maximizes your comfort - it also helps you save money in energy costs, year after year.
- Designed for easy integration with single-speed heating and cooling systems, LZP-2 zoning allows your equipment to run at peak efficiency and maintain desired temperatures
- Divides your home into two different areas, or “zones,” giving you greater flexibility in controlling your family’s comfort
- Zoning can mean energy savings of up to 35% when used with a programmable thermostat
Here are some of the top features of LZP-2:
Excellent energy efficiency—reduces your energy costs by up to 35%, when used with a programmable thermostat.*
Two-area zoning meets your specific comfort needs in one zone, without affecting the other.
Easy integration with standard, single-speed heating and cooling systems to enhance comfort.
- Excellent energy efficiency—reduces your energy costs by up to 35%, when used with a programmable thermostat*
- Automatic changeover—automatically switches between heating and cooling operation, depending upon the demand
- Two-area zoning—meets your specific comfort needs in one zone, without affecting the other
- Easy integration—works with standard, single-speed heating and cooling systems to enhance comfort
- Electronic sensor—ensures accurate, hassle-free operation